10 Facts to Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
Crown Coachworks Auto Body Shop, a top-rated, family-owned premier auto collision repair center in West Los Angeles, is located at 2122 South Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 (1/2 block North of Olympic Boulevard on Sepulveda), Tel: 310.575.0700.
Ten Facts to Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
1. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
2. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
3. NEVER drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
4. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can bring it to the auto body shop of your choice to have the car inspected by the insurance there instead of going to where they want you to go.
5. Your car is your second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody equipment and certified technicians (by i-Car or ASE, for example).
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manfacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty. FYI, insurance companies DO NOT guarantee the repairs (they only pay for the repairs). ONLY the auto body shop may offer the guarantee.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
These Ten Facts to Know Before Having Your Car Repaired are brought to you by:
Crown Coachworks Auto Body and Paint
2122 South Sepulveda Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Crown Coachworks Auto Body and Paint offers free estimate, works with all insurance companies, and offers a lifetime guarantee on its repairs.